Love, love this gluten free bread (tastes almost like regular bread)

In my constant quest for good-tasting gluten-free bread, I've discovered one brand at Sprouts that just about hits the mark: Canyon Bakehouse.

I like the 7 Grain and the Cinnamon Raisin--both feel like I'm eating "real" bread, which is quite a find for gluten-free!

I'm not Celiac (just tested, so whew!), but I am very sensitive to wheat (can you say bloated balloon?) and I guess gluten, since when I stay away from it, I'm a much flatter-stomached lady.

So, if you're still searching for something that resembles decent bread (especially good toasted) and want to stay away from gluten, this is my latest pick!


On another note... I hate to give really scorchingly bad reviews, but Udi's Gluten-Free Bagels? UGH! I needed to try them, but they taste almost chemical and are really nasty. Too bad, since other Udi's products aren't bad at all.


Comments

Popular Posts